This week another pair of videos from Paul (Sariel), where he shows and explains in detail his 'S Tank' working principles (left side video).
The 'S Tank' itself pretends to be a Stridsvagn 103 tank from the Swedish army.
Nice video! 'S Tank' features:
- Full pendular suspension
- Pneumatically tilted hull (forwards and backwards)
- Pneumatically lowered front blade
- Internal compressor with autovalve from Paul's design (once, posted here)
- Subtractor driven with PF XL motor, steered with PF motor
- Detachable side skirts
- Detachable rear fuel tanks
- Moving commander's turret & gun
One of the most interesting video parts, turns to be the explanation from the driving and direction mechanisms, and how it was achieved with a subtractor on the drivetrain design (something I should return to, in more detail later on).
Meanwhile take a look to Paul's 'S Tank' photos more in detail, at his BS folder.