Ryan, raised my attention to a new image at BS, from a page in LEGO Club Magazine, which features the new TECHNIC Wheel Loader to release in some weeks (August) and its features.
Now we can clearly see some more details,
- One new 5x7 Open Center TECHNIC frame in the front axle, where the latest differential also fits.
- Definitely 2+1 Linear Actuators to control the two bucket movements.
- Working motor with pistons on the backside.
- HoG steering on top of the cab.
- Expandable with 8293 Power Functions kit, to motorize your model.
'MK8265' on the stickers... Does it suggests you, who might have been the LEGO Designer of this set?
Added another scan, provided by Martijn. It is a form with which you can win a Wheel Loader if you bring a new member to the Club.
Meanwhile also a top-down translation, for the text in the first image.
- "Ready for the big work?
- Did you ever wondered how workers handle big loads of bricks, dirt, or other materials into their trucks?
- They use a Wheel Loader just like this TECHNIC model, for replacing heavy loads.
- This machine can scoop up to 6 cubic meters at once!
- (Club preview, new in august)
- Steer your machine in the right direction with the steer wheel on top of the cabin.
- Bring your digger to live with the #8293 power functions motor set.
- The gears lift and tilt the scoop.
- Inside the scoop is a lot of room for all your LEGO Bricks.
- Based on the real machine."
Last Update: 2009.Jun.15 09:10 GMT