Does it makes you remember something!?
Yes! Steve Atkin (ben10000) made a restyled and entirely studless version of the 8448 (Super Street Sensation / Super Car Mk II), which he then auctioned on eBay.
So, Steve decided to do his own studless update, as a 2009 anniversary model (1o years after).
Just take a worthy looking on this extensive MOD and personal version of one of the most iconic LEGO TECHNIC supercars to date.
You will find more pictures from Steve's model in his BS folder.
Some of this restyled model characteristics, are:
- Totally studless chassis.
- The chassis has been completely redesigned with active suspension.
- Larger wheels.
- Front wheel steering.
- Rear wheeel drive through differential.
- The model has a V12 working engine connected to a 6 speed gearbox.
- Opening gullwing doors, damped by pneumatic shock absorbers.
- Opening bonnet and boot.