New images and further info about the 1H2010 LEGO Technic sets, are now available from Amazon.com.
So lets lets put it all together!
8045 - Telehandler
- Price: 12,99 $US
- 117 parts
- Set description: Use the rear-mounted control knob to raise and lower the Mini Telehandler’s fully-functional boom and forks. For even more fun, you can rebuild it into an authentic LEGO Technic motorcycle with side car.
- According to the description and despite no images yet found, it looks the B-model will be motorcycle
8046 - Helicopter
- Price: 19,99 $US
- 152 parts
- Set description: Turn the gear wheel on this realistic helicopter model to make the main and tail rotors spin together, while another gear operates the working winch to lift heavy loads. You can even rebuild it into a seaplane for even more functional LEGO Technic fun.
- Main rotor and tail rotor work simultaneously
- Winch can be lowered and raised
- A seaplane as B-model
8047 - Mini Excavator
- Price: 24,99 $US
- 252 parts
- Set description: Make quick work of tough digging jobs with the Compact Excavator. Drive around the job site on working belt treads, and use the control knobs to operate the articulated arm and shovel like a pro. Cabin platform rotates 360 degrees.
- Features working belt treads and 360 degree spinning cabin
- Use the control knobs to operate the articulated arm and shovel
- B-model is a material handler
8048 - Buggy
- Price: 39,99 $US
- 314 parts
- Set description: Bounce over rugged off-road terrain with this dune buggy with working four-wheel suspension. You can rotate the steering wheel to steer the tires, open the cab roll-cage, and see the V4 engine pistons really move when the vehicle rolls.
- Features steering, a V4 engine with pistons that move when buggy moves, 4-wheel fully-independent suspension and opening cabin
- 4-wheel fully-independent suspension and opening cabin
- B-model features one tractor
8049 - Log Loader
- Price: 59,99 $US
- 525 parts
- Set description: No logging job is too big for this impressive log loader. Use the control knob to steer the tractor to the trailer, then hitch them up. Take control of two pneumatic-like valves to operate the fully-articulated crane arm and pick up the log with the working grabber. Realistic and functional.
- Features tractor with steering and log loader trailer that can be unhitched from the tractor
- Again according to the description, it looks the B-model will be a log handler.
- And for this semester largest Technic set, which is reintroducing the pneumatics into the LEGO Techni theme, it looks it is foreseen the possibility to incorporate compressor functionality, through the 8293 kit. This is something not seen into an official set for long time.
From the info available it looks there will be no air tank for the mentioned compressor.
Also the possibility seems to be a PF M-motor, driving the large pneumatic pump, which I wonder to see how stable it will turn to be, into a set this sized.
There are already some new parts visible, but that goes into the following post.