Intact or fistachpl, made a few weeks ago an extensive presentation from his new Telehandler model, at Eurobricks.
This is another model with an awesome cross looking. A mix from Technic and Model Team, without sacrificing the functionality a bit.
In fact it has an unusual number of functions, from which I would highlight the fork tilting.
Usually a missing function in LEGO models from this type of machinery. If you remember the LEGO recent official Telehandlers (8295, 8293), this was always a manual function controlled close to the fork itself.
From the 11 motors used and depicted on the right, there are plenty of functions present in this model. Most of them electric and remote controlled. To know:
- 4x4 drivetrain with full independent suspension (2 shock absorbers per each wheel)
- Normal and Crab steering modes with remote switching
- Boom raising
- Boom extending
- Fork tilt regulation (leveling)
- Front outriggers (electrically operated and with dummy pneumatic elements)
- Cabin lights
- Switching on/off of nightime lights (manual control)
- Dummy V6 engine(always working)
- Raising engine hatch and opening cabin doors (manual control)
You may find some more photos from this model, at Fistach's Brickshelf folder.