It was just a few weeks ago, that we have seen here a biped from 222Doc (Mac), climbing stairs.
Now he decided for another challenge. To build a pre-programmed quad-ped climbing robot (A "Sloth" as he called it)), in a step ladder exercise.
It uses NXT components, PF motors and also some mindsensors.com elements.
- 1x NXT
- 3x mindsensors NXTmmx
- 1x mindsensors NXTmux, RCX to PF
- Several mindsensors flex cables
- 8x NXT motors, for all articulations
- 4x PF M-motors (grabbers)
- and a lot of other LEGO parts...
And as we can learn from Mac, on his answers to the video comments, yes it has fallen during the try and error process. Fortunately no serious damage occurred.
What's next Mac