I know!... News have been a little deferred here, these days...
Too much work to cope with, I'd say.
But finally here also, the image from the new 8109, Flatbed Truck exhibited at Nuremberg Toy Fair. Have a look!
There is effectively not much to say about this image...
- The model is plenty of stickers, for those o like them.
- Doubtful red/yellow color schema.
- Steering from the HoG in the top of the cabin.
- A battery box in the cabin, to power one M-motor, probably driving two switched functions.
- Flatbed slide out, to load/unload vehicles. Hopefully flatbed will slide backwards as it tilts, until reaching the ground, for vehicle (un)loading.
Would it means a construction with a LA, similar to that used in 8052!?
- Flatbed manual Winch (how would it have been possible to motorize this effectively, with one motor in the chassis?).
Now we just need some smaller LEGO Technic cars, to peak and carry.
Could 8066 or 8048 be in appropriate scale!?
Better if TLG would have thought to release a companion set at the same time, to fit with this one. Maybe the yet unseen 8081, Extreme Cruiser could be that vehicle!?
Contrary to what have been said, it seems to me that scale of this Flatbed Truck is relative larger, than those from 8052, Container Truck.
Last Update: 2011.Feb.10 08:58 CET