Yes, Sheppo decided for a Porsche 911 (997) Turbo Cabriolet PDK.
Circa 3500 parts and 3,65Kg of LEGO. There are so many PF parts and functions (either manual and remote controled), that better you'd see the whole video above or read all the details through Sheppo's explanations at his blog.
In a very, very short resume...:
- Front steering with working steering Wheel
- Front and rear lights
- Rear retractile and adjustable spoiler
- Folding top
- Disc brakes with rear lights
- Dual clutch gearbox with 7+R speeds and auto-selection clutch (yet again a new version of the amazing 7+R electric gearbox)
- Independent strenght clutch
- Remote progessive accelerator