Milan Reindl (grohl), member of Kostky.org (Czech LEGO forum), presented his futuristic Manta Lego Technic Police Helicopter, that he built for the LEGO Technic Challenge round last May.
Main characteristic of this model, it is the dual intermeshing rotor, a quite distinctive type of helicopters.
Model's features are:
- 48.5cm long, future Police helicopter.
- Dual intermeshing 36cm rotors
- 7cm push propeller, powered by one PF M-motor
- Propeller can move to the left right by means of one micro motor.
- Retractable landing gear
- Working lights
- Opening cockpit and side doors
- Rescue winch
- Powered with PF rechargeable battery
You can find more photos from this, at Brickshelf grohl's folder.