208 page high quality Building Instructions in PDF format with full parts list, prepared by Joshua Delahunty, for building the 1.458 piece Concept Car designed by Nathanaël Kuipers.
The model features are:
- Studless fully customizable Modular design.
- Working 5 Speed Gearbox with Reverse.
- Full 4 Wheel Independent Suspension.
- Fully Functional Steering System.
- Drive train can be selected from either Front or Rear Wheel Drive.
- V12 Engine that can be either front or rear mounted.
- Opening Doors, Hood, and Trunk.
Because of the extensive work that Natanhaël and Joshua put to produce these high quality Building Instructions, you are requested to pay a small $15 compensation, before you get the credentials that grant you access to download the PDF file.
If it turns to be your preference, alternatively you can also initiate your payment from this page at Crowkillers website, who is also supporting this initiative.
After having seen the BI preview here at TBs , some of you have mentioned difficulties to identify the right color for some of the parts included in the Bill of Materials (BOM), at the end of the BI. Because we want help you to build the model as accurate as possible, here it goes a lookup table where you can find the official LEGO Color ID and respective Name for those colors most difficult to guess from the BOM.
BOM 1st Page:
- 4227683 - 42 Transparent Light Blue
- 4222960 - 182 Transparent Bright Orange
- 4249039, 4267881 and 4296514 - 298 Cool Silver, Drum Lacquered
- 4264301 - 131 Silver
- 4495932, 4297202 - 208 Light Stone Grey [MINDSTORMS]
If you need a translation from LEGO Official Color Names to other public databases color name conventions, I'm pretty sure you know where to find them.