Sheepo made it again! Another great replica from a real car.
This time he wanted to make something smaller, but still in the same scale that he uses to build cars. Thus it had to be also a small car... a MINI Cooper Mark I.
Despite its small size, the car didn't lose any of the functions that we are used to see at Sheepo's cars.
It even has a very compact and functional sequential gearbox!
Among its features, you will find:
- Opening doors, hood and trunck.
- Folding front seats to access the rear seats.
- 4-cylinder transverse fake engine which follows the same order as in real cars.
- Independent suspension at all four wheels. Like in the real Mini, double wishbone at front and longitudinal single-arm in the back.
- Front wheel drive.
- Functional steering wheel.
- One amazingly small and functional 4-speed mini sequential gearbox (11x10x8 studs size).
- 1500 parts aprox.