Since the presentation of his latest car (Vampire GT), one with gull wing doors, the supercars master Paul Boratko (Crowkillers) has been working hard in collaboration with Eric Albretch (Blakbird), to produce amazing renders and digital building instructions for this gem.
The instructions are finally ready and you can buy them at Paul's website for the small amount of 12 bucks. I'd say it is well worth he money.
As an alternative you may also buy these via eBay, if you prefer so.
This time, Paul decided to make two versions of his car - One red with a standard black chassis and another one all black with peeks of red coming out from the chassis. It is an absolutely gorgeous work!
The best of all, is that for the same amount of money you will be able to download both building instructions (121 pages each) with respective parts list, and later decide which one to build (if not both...)
Meanwhile you can also watch the video that Paul released quite recently on YouTube, to promote his car.
Vampire GT features:
- Dash Switch that lets you select either Rear Wheel and All Wheel Drive
- New Styled All Wheel Drive 5 Speed Transmission with Reverse
- Working Hand of God Steering with remote cockpit steering
- 4 Wheel Independent Suspension
- Gull wing doors
- Turning a Small Bevel Gear in the rear will Open and Close Each Door
- Opening Hood and Rear Hatch
Which one will you build? The Red one, the Black (once the required parts will become generally available), or both?