Read below this set description, as shown at LEGO website.
9397 - Logging Truck
Clear a path for the massive LEGO® Logging Truck!
The massive Logging Truck is ready for some serious lifting action! Use the LEGO® Power Functions control box on the side of the truck to lower, raise and turn the motorized grabber arm, or to extend the outriggers. Then turn and open the claw to lift even the thickest logs. This huge model also features functioning steering, opening doors and hood, and with a detailed engine bay with working piston engine, it’s like the real thing! Rebuilds into a container truck with snowplow.
- 2-in-1 model: Rebuilds into a container truck with snowplow
- Features LEGO® Power Functions to move the claw arm and extend the outriggers
- Claw arm turns, lowers and raises
- Hood opens to reveal the detailed engine with moving pistons
- Steer with realistic controls that really move the wheels!
- Lower the rear wheels and tip the truck’s container!
- Raise and lower the snowplow!
- Tip the container truck’s cabin to check out the moving pistons using LEGO® Power Functions!
- Measures 14” (36cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 20” (50cm) long
- Container truck with snowplow measures 9” (22cm) high, 6” (15cm) wide and 22” (56cm) long
In the meantime if you are already waiting for your order to arrive, you can at least start looking at the respective building instructions available for download at technic.LEGO.com.
Below you have the direct links to download all the instruction books,
Building instructions for B-model are unfortunately not yet available for download, but I bet they will, pretty soon.
Finally, remember the shop.LEGO.com ads on the right column, are the most convenient way to purchase the sets of your preference, and support this blog.