HispaBrick Magazine celebrates its 4th anniversary with the largest issue to date: 100 pages (including cover and back).
The magazine brings the usual variety of topics and I'd like to highlight a few that may be of special interest to the readers of this blog:
- Oton Ribic has contributed the second part of his ongoing article about Technic structures giving some practical examples of how to build sturdy structures
- The first part of Kevin Clague's excellent tutorial on pneumatic sequences is republished
- An interview with Marek Markiewicz about his Technic/Model Team MOCs
- Andrea Lattanzio writes about his large scale Volvo Truck models
- ... and who knows, you may enjoy some of the non-Technic articles as well (like "A day in the life of Jørgen Vig Knudstorp") :)
You can read the magazine on-line at issuu or download it from one of the links provided at the HispaBrick Magazine website.