LEGO Technic fans have been demanding several new sets, elements, etc... and the LEGO Technic Team has brought a lot of goodies in the past few years.
After the LEGO Power Functions (LPF) introduction, we got for example:
- A large fully motorized excavator
- The return of Supercars
- Orange parts in abundance
- A large RC Off-Roader vehicle
- New PF motors on the way
- Larger and more complex model flagships
- And many new specific parts
Certainly you still have much more in your wishlist, so we have decided for another small poll, populated with a with few examples. Fell free to vote as many as you would support and do not forget to add your own wishes by adding some comments to this post.
For now I've included in the poll new, these new items (6 sets + 6 elements):
- A Motorized Back-Hoe
- A Motorized Fork-Lift
- Yet another Supercar
- A flagship Aeroplane
- A Vessel
- A large Tow-Truck
- Longer Pneumatic Cylinders
- PF S-Motor for small / low torque motorized functions
- PF Linear Solenoid Actuators
- PF Electro-Valve for remote pneumatic control
- Integrated PF Pneumatic Compressor with cut-off
- Compact PF Programmable Brick for light, sound and movement sequences or logics based on input sensors. Not exactly the MINDSTORMS but a smaller and compact Technic fit.
So, which of these would you like to see into or as a further LEGO Technic flagship, in the years to come
Or differently said, what would you like to see produced by TLG next? 'Technic'ally speaking...