- 5+R speed sequential gearbox, with auto clutch
- 2 speed transfer case - High and Low ranges
- RWD and AWD modes with selector
- Motorized drive with maximum spped around 4 kph (2,5 mph) in 5th gear.
- Front and rear live axles with long-travel suspension
- Working steering wheel
- Disk brakes at all wheels
- Easily removable bodywork
- 1:8.5 scale
- And almost 3.100 grams in about 2.800 parts
But let's see all them in action, from Shepoo's video below.
To control all these, it uses 3 IR receivers and 7 PF motors,
- 2 XL-motors for drive
- 1 XL-motor for main gearbox
- 1 M-motor for the steering
- 1 M-motor to actuate the brakes
- 1 M-motor for the transfer case
- 1 M-motor to switch between RWD and AWD
You find plenty about the details at Fernando's blog and many more images from his Brickshelf folder.
And finally you can find this creation now also at CUUSOO to cast your support. It is rolling with AWD and progressing quite fast!
Do you want it?