Q3 TechVideo poll time! Vote the videos weekly featured here at TBs during the last quarter.
In the next two weeks you can choose your favorite video(s) among those highlighted here during the 3rd quarter from 2012, under the 'Week TechVideo' tag.
Here are the videos posted within this period:
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #27 - Neutron Rock Crawler (Quazar112)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #28 - HAMM Compactor (TechyMind)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #29 - Super backhoe (Jurgen Krooshoop)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #30 - CSII featured at GWR
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #31 - LEGO human size wheelchair (Burf2000)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #32 - 9398, one set MOC (Jovelm)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #33 - The Carver (Vmln8)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #34 - TBs tribute to Neil Armstrong (Grohl)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #35 - Sennebogen 683R Telescopic Crane (dfs473)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #36 - London 2012 doubledeck bus (minifig88)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #37 - Zorex-220 Excavator (Rhodeslover1)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #38 - NXT Tripod (Daniele Benedettelli)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #39 - Hyundai Excavator (Trawaify)
As usual you can vote for more than one video, if they reflect your preference.
- This video poll does not aim to select the best MOC, but rather well done videos featuring a LEGO Technic model, a nice video reportage from a Technic subject as part of an AFOL event, or some cool/innovative thing with interest for the Technic fans community.
- These are videos that somehow caught my eye at some point, thus based on a personal choice, and do not intend in any way to be considered as the best representatives from the work done by the Technic fans.
- Please notice, this is a poll taken for the fun. The authors of the videos here featured are not rewarded, independently of the final rank position they will achieve.
I've heard before about instability and weakness of Blogger polls, but never had significant issues with them at TBs and hence never cared much about that.
However the present poll is running chaotic. Since the few days it has been running, we have seen the number votes increasing and decreasing permanently, so that there is only one vote now...
After some investigation, this is one of the symptoms I've found, describing the erratic behavior of Blogger polls.
As you can imagine we are not going to take any conclusion from the preset running poll. Nevertheless I'll let it running, just trying to learn a bit more about this behavior.
I've been looking online for an alternative free poll solution, but did not find s satisfactory one so far, that could fulfill the set of requirements from TBs . Also in terms of the number of voters usually participating in our pools.
Everything seems back in order, by now!
All of a sudden it looks like the data regarding the previous votes, started to display correctly.
Hope it lasts...
Last Update: 2012.Oct.29 23:07 CET