The latest TBs poll was about the new flagships and new elements, that our readership would like to see released by TLG at the next seasons...
Exactly 450 have voted, along two weeks and we can't say the results are a big surprise. Among the options predefined, our readers elected:
As you can see the most favorite are:
- Next LEGO Technic Flagship:
It might be a fully motorized Back-hoe, another Supercar or a Motorized Fork-Lift.
Other less usual models like an Aeroplane or a Vessel, were not among the top priorities of our readers. Interestingly these were exactly the type of models, most submitted by AFOLs to the Eurobricks TSSTS contest... :P
Something like another large Tow-Truck, is definitely not gathering much enthusiasm around it.
- New Technic elements:
As for the hypothetical new elements, the PF Small motor is again the most favorite choice, immediately followed by some new pneumatic elements. A compact PF Electro-Valve for easier remote pneumatic circuits control, and longer Pneumatic Cylinders...
Linear Solenoid Actuators, Integrated Pneumatic Compressors and Compact Programmable Bricks, were the least voted. But without further information about them and respective use cases, we may not drive great information from this.
Among our reader's comments about new elements, we got even other suggestions like:
- Extensible (telescopic) shafts
- Smaller PF Battery Box (6x AAA, with a form factor similar to 8881)
- More variety on the actual set of Technic Panels, to allow for new shapes
- PF LED Lights with flash or even programmable pattern (via definition upload)
- New synchromesh gear sizes, for more realistic gearboxes and with less frcition
- RF or BT control instead of IR
- And of course... the return of our beloved Technic Figures...
It doesn't hurt to ask...