We are almost in the 2nd quarter of 2013, and 2012 Q4 TechVideo poll was still to run... But it is never too late.
Vote the videos weekly featured here at TBs during the above mentioned quarter.
In the next two weeks you can choose your favorite video(s) among those highlighted here during the 4th quarter from 2012, under the 'Week TechVideo' tag.
Here are the videos posted within this period:
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #40 - Bell UH-1 Huey (Steph77)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #41 - Caterpillar 963D Track Loader (Makorol)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #42 - Hitachi ZW 310 Wheel Loader (dfs473)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #43 - New Holland W230C wheel loader (55techniclego)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #44 - Sardo's Auto-valve (Sardo)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #45 - LPE Inline-4 with NXT-controlled valve timing (DrDudeNL)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #46 - Feller Buncher (Thirdwigg)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #47 - Blending LEGO with real objects
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #48 - Crossbow (InfraBlue74)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #49 - 4-speed remote controlled gearbox (Lesley Hisgen)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #50 - Lego Technic tractor JCB 2155 with rake Fella TS 4000 (corne723)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #51 - PF RC Ferrari 458 Italia Spider 1:10 (brunojj1)
- Week TechVideo, 2012 #52 - 1:12 Spitfire (Thirdwigg)
As usual you can vote for more than one video, if they reflect your preference.
- This video poll does not aim to select the best MOC, but rather well done videos featuring a LEGO Technic model, a nice video reportage from a Technic subject as part of an AFOL event, or some cool/innovative thing with interest for the Technic fans community.
- These are videos that somehow caught my eye at some point, thus based on a personal choice, and do not intend in any way to be considered as the best representatives from the work done by the Technic fans.
- Please notice, this is a poll taken for the fun of it. The authors of the videos here featured are not rewarded, independently of the final rank position they will achieve.