A page for each model and the building instructions PDF documents for 1H2014 LEGO Technic sets were recently made available at technic.LEGO.com website.
As usual when it comes to publish LEGO Technic BI someone mixed up a few documents and the end result is not complete in some cases, nor straight forward to get in other cases.
In general the B-models instructions which do not come already on paper in the actual boxes, are still not available online either, as we write this post. They should become available sometime ahead, tough.
Usually LEGO produces two versions of the same BIs (one for NA and another for ROW commonly referred as IN for 'International') whose difference is usually almost unnoticeable. This time someone numbered all them in sequence and uploaded the several documents without distinction so that you need to be fishing for what you want and removing the duplicates.
You can download the documents from the official website, or from the links below where I've always removed one of the duplicates.
- 42020 (Main Model - Twin-rotor Helicopter)
Book 1/1 (4,49MB)
- 42020 (B-Model - Helicopter)
Book 1/1 (4,08MB)
- 42021 (Main Model - Snowmobile)
Book 1/1 (33,8MB)
- 42021 (B-Model - Snowbike)
Book 1/1 (24,9MB)
- 42022 (Main Model - Hot Rod)
Book 1/1 (82,0MB)
- 42022 (B-Model - Sports Car)
Book 1/1 (67,4MB)
- 42024 (B-Model - Road Grader)
Book 1/4 (16,5MB)
Book 2/4 (20,6MB)
Book 3/4 (17,0MB)
Book 4/4 (20,6MB)
- 42025 (B-Model - Hovercraft)
Book 1/4 (24,3MB)
Book 2/4 (36,1MB)
Book 3/4 (40,9MB)
Book 4/4 (31,4MB)
- 42026 (Main Model - Black Champion Racer)
Book 1/1 (5,36MB)
- 42027 (Main Model - Desert Racer)
Book 1/1 (5,86MB)
- 42026 + 42027 (Combi B-Model - Race Truck)
Book 1/1 (21,5MB)
Now we just need the get models themselves available...
Post updated for completion and links update.
Introductory text not changed.
Last Update: 2014.Jan.12 23:12 CET