The details about the new 1H14 LEGO Technic sets are now well know, and I decided for a summary on what we get where.
This time we got a lot of new stuff!
Not that we have the same level of interest for all parts, but we got a good variety and at least it is useful to know in which sets to focus if one wants to stock a good amount for some of the new elements.
Hence I decided to make a short table to put all info together.
|Part name||Element ID||Color||Twin Rotor Helicopter||Snowmobile||Hot Rod||Construction Crew||Container Truck||Cargo Plane||Black Champion Racer||Desert Racer|
|Long Axle Pin||6015356||DBG||2||8||3|
|Axle 5 with Stop||6055631||Dark Tan||8||1|
|Worm Gear with Bushes||6055555||DBG||1||1 *||1 *|
It comes obvious that not many sets include a good variety of new parts, neither many sets include an exceptional amount of these.
- The surprise goes for one of the smaller sets, the 42021 Snowmobile, which includes the biggest variety (5 in 9) and one of the biggest amount of new elements (11).
- The 42023 Construction Crew is probably the 2nd most interesting, with 4 new different elements and the biggest amount (16). It includes three of the new Dogbone frame (which can only been found also, one in the Snowmobile) and one of the new Worm gears, which comes alone in each of the Pull Back Racers.
- 42024 Container Truck also includes a generous amount, although only a disappointing variety of two different elements and probably the least interesting ones - Eight 'Axle 5 with stop' and Six 'Tire 49,5x20'.
- 42025 Cargo Plane, the biggest set in the season, disappoints in the variety of new elements. Just save because it is the only set including the new 11x3 Technic panels in white and alos in a reasonable amount (6).
- The new 'Long Axle Pin w/ friction' may turn to be a very useful part. If one wants to stock some of these, better focus on the 42023 Construction Crew, which includes eight of these.
- Finally, no new parts expected on the 42020 Twin Rotor Helicopter if I recall the set correctly, and I expect not being wrong with this observation...
BrickLinkers might be already doing their math!