Also from Nuremberg Toy Fair 2014 off course, the first video from the new 42029 Customized Pickup Truck, by Hobbymedia.
Again a few short comments to eventually detail later:
- No 4WD.
- HoG steering.
- Rear tipper.
- Front winch, probably one could motorize it extra PF Motor set.
Probably driven by the gear under the left door.
- 6x2 steering arm (57515) at front axis.
- Some new parts in the rear axis (kind of C-frame!?)
- 4 wheel suspension
- 9x 1x5x11 red panels (quite rare nowadays)
- 2x 1x3x11 panels, now in red too
- 3x 3x11 curved panels (new mold with 10 holes) now also in red color.
Enjoy the red!